cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No job yet

Ip T Member Since: Sep 13, 2016
91 of 1,379

I completed the profile and send a lot proposal, but did not recieve any feedback or any job ?

I really need the job Man Sad

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
92 of 1,379

Hi Ip T,

Welcome to Upwork. 

I see you joined Upwork two days ago and started submitting proposals yesterday. I'd strongly advise you to consider changing your approach and submitting only well-written, customized proposals, to jobs that fit your skillset perfectly, in order to increase your chances of getting hired.

You can find instructions and tips for writing a great proposal in the Proposal Workshop Video and following articles: here, here and here.

Also, you need to expand your profile and include much more information about your skills, experience and what exactly you can offer to prospective clients. 

Other users will follow up soon and offer more tips, but in the mean time please read our Freelancer Guide and the information shared in these two threads: here and here.

93 of 1,379

Thank you and I will read carefully and improve my profile/proposal first.

94 of 1,379

Hi All

Finally, i had ONE job say "hi" to me, but it's wired.

the employer said 

we won't make any payments to upwork, please share you bank details so that we will transfer to your account, Please note that regarding the payment terms which we follow globally 100% payment will be done within 30 to 45 working days,please note that invoice should be raise after completion of the task.

Upwork can accpet it ?

I am confusing now. Please help.

Thank you.

B.rds/Toby

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
95 of 1,379

Hi Ip T,

As per the first point in the thread I shared with you last Tuesday, this is not a legitimate request.

I see you communicated with a few clients outside Messages, so please take a screenshot of the client's request and include it along with the job details in a support ticket. Please also send me the link to this job post in a personal message, by clicking the envelope icon on the upper-left side of this page.

@Vladimir G wrote:

Hi Ip T,

Other users will follow up soon and offer more tips, but in the mean time please read our Freelancer Guide and the information shared in these two threads: here and here.

Tips.png

@Ip T wrote:

Thank you and I will read carefully and improve my profile/proposal first.

Anthea R Member Since: Sep 15, 2016
96 of 1,379

Hello everyone,

I am a new freelancer and I really need your help. I've started to apply for more than six jobs and five of them were all declined.

So, my question is : do you have any tips to suggest me to be hired?

Thank you for your response,

Flordeliza R Member Since: Sep 15, 2016
97 of 1,379

Hi everyone,

I am new at Upwork and have zero Job Success score. I am concerned if will i ever get hired? I've noticed if not all but most of the job posts require at leat 90% job success score. Any advise on how to filter job search that doesnt require job success score? ( not sure if this is possible though) but just in case there is.. 

Appreciate any responses Smiley Happy Thank you!

Community Guru
Khurram J Member Since: Nov 24, 2015
98 of 1,379

Don't worry about Job score because some people are just looking for new commers 

Your job score will not be calculated untill you complete few projects .... This is how we all get started 

Flordeliza R Member Since: Sep 15, 2016
99 of 1,379

Thank you.. Appreciate your quick reply Smiley Happy

Ace Contributor
Chilkundasubrahman R Member Since: Jul 11, 2016
100 of 1,379

Hello 

I am in upwork sonce 2012. I have completed 100+ jobs & 3000 hours besides many fixed jobs

Chilkunda

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS