Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No job yet

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
11 of 1,379

@Sanchit S wrote:

I am not getting any proper job 

I just got one job of $2 till now I don't know what's wrong with my profile please help me 

Your profile is OK. But read and interpret what Jennifer says. Make sure you send proposals for jobs you know you can do and want to do, and never again work for $2.00 - ever! That sort of of payment is even worse than bad feedback, it just sends out messages to a client that you are cheap. Don't do it.

aanar k Member Since: Nov 14, 2016
12 of 1,379

Really 2$ is much cheap but atleast for someone who is very new is it not recommended to get whatever he is getting ???

Monjurul H Member Since: Dec 18, 2016
13 of 1,379

I did a $3 job because I felt it will be a good start. Haven't seen a job since then so wondering if I made a mistake taking that cheap job.

Community Guru
Zoltán N Member Since: Jul 23, 2015
14 of 1,379

@monjurul H wrote:

I did a $3 job because I felt it will be a good start. Haven't seen a job since then so wondering if I made a mistake taking that cheap job.

Of course you did. You've successfully established yourself as a cheap provider who doesn't value his own work and expertise.

Md. Mostafijur R Member Since: Feb 4, 2016
15 of 1,379

Hi, I am a new freelancer.I could not get new job.Please any one suggess me how I get new job.Thank's

Mohamed R Member Since: Sep 3, 2016
16 of 1,379

Hi, 

Already one month i have joined Upwork site, but there is no job i have receive. How and What should i do to get jobs from client. Can you please give me some tips. 

I did try many times to email Upwork for this problem to donotreply@upwork.com, but email always will staus failed.

Its there any other way that I can contact Upwork?

Please help me. 

Community Guru
Carlos L Member Since: Apr 24, 2016
17 of 1,379

You should not reply to the donotreply, beyond support is for technique issues, not for help to success, be competent and have perseverance, the key for get rising talent is profile completed and submmit regularly proposals. 

Mohamed R Member Since: Sep 3, 2016
18 of 1,379

Hi, 

Thanks for your reply. Noted with thanks. 

I did received an email mention ''Please send your questions, comments and feedback to: donotreply@upwork.com''

that is the reason i send an email to this email address. 

Anyohw, thanks for your reply. Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Farid Ahammed B Member Since: May 30, 2016
19 of 1,379

My suggestion don't mail anyone even upwork will not give you job here, You have to get job by your own that means your skills and qualifications.

So If you think you have those then at leasy take some upwork test try to be top at least 20%

And I wish you good luck in the future

Never give up

Community Guru
Giorgi N Member Since: Dec 5, 2015
20 of 1,379

Do you know what does "donotreply" mean?

Are you applying to jobs or just wait for some client to hire you? What are yiu doing actually to get a job? You can read the thread pinned at the top of the threads list https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Want-to-get-that-first-job-Then-check-this-out/td-p/2145...

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS