cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No job yet

Muhammad Y Member Since: Sep 5, 2016
61 of 1,379

Hey There! I'm muhammad Yusha and I'm an expert graphics designer and joined upwork 3 months ago. I send 6 proposals everyday and not getting any work. I'm really disappointed that I've many skills and my work is very creative but still I'm not getting any work so please visit my profile and see if there is anything I'm missing. also I've designed an outstanding CV on illustrator so I think that the CV is not the problem. I'll be waiting for the reply..

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
62 of 1,379

You're not really an expert. You're barely out of high school. You have very little experience. The best thing to do as a self-taught designer is to go get a job and learn from an expert and then use your experience to sell your true expertise when you get it.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
63 of 1,379

´With all due respect, your profile is an immediate turn-off.

You claim to be an "expert" yet have no formal training, no experience, no meaningful portfolio and there is nothing on that profile that sets you apart from the other hundreds of thousands of "expert designers" - only that most have a better profile, more experience, and a proper portfolio.

Community Guru
Pablo V Member Since: Dec 16, 2014
64 of 1,379

Don't worry about academic titles. You'll either ''have it'' or not.

What are five of your favourite painters or masters of design? Had you copied something of them?

What is your preferred style and materials?

Can you show in your portfolio some of your drawings and paintings?

65 of 1,379

I think that I will have a work on Upwork soon because it depends on how you've been and how you work. Pablo V thanks for the reply and check out my channel on youtube if you guys thinks that I'm not that much expert

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

66 of 1,379

What about the test I've done on Upwork?

Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
67 of 1,379

You're work is very creative? What work?  Your profile is woefully lacking.

1) "Freelancer on Upwork" is not valid "employment history". Upwork is not your employer.

2) Your English is not "fluent".

4) Finally, as suggested, work in the real world for a while and gain some actual experience and a portfolio - one portfolio item with a link to yourself in a Youtube video does not a graphic designer make.

Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
68 of 1,379

Clients are here to find professionals in a particular field.  I would suggest getting more expertise and experience and then come back here in a year or two.  

Blaine C Member Since: Apr 4, 2016
69 of 1,379

It's been over 2 weeks that i didn't get any messages or invitations from the clients, though I sent over 5 proposals one day. Please help me and tell me what happened to my account?

Renfred C Member Since: Mar 23, 2016
70 of 1,379

Me, too, is my account hidden from the upwork? The clients can't see my proposal?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS