cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No job yet

Ace Contributor
Emmanouil G Member Since: Sep 9, 2016
81 of 1,379

Well, I am not an expert on Upwork but when that happens outside of the website, it is probably a matter of increased competition, decrease in the number of job opportunities, or maybe something that you need to change to your approach. Maybe try doing a situation analysis, in order to evaluate the first two reasons that I have written and then see what you can do different.

Bishwas K Member Since: Nov 3, 2016
82 of 1,379
Please help me sir, tell me i am in big trouble. I am in get deprecation day by day. I am in up work last one year . i do not have a single job. How can i get my first job in up work? where did i wrong? please tell me.
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
83 of 1,379

You are not in big trouble.

You are in no trouble at all.

"Trouble" is if you promised to complete this project by Saturday, because the client needs it for the new product launch, and you have no way to finish it without another two weeks worth of work.

Is that the situation you face? No. So just relax.

Stop trying to use the Upwork site, and you'll have no trouble at all here. This isn't for you. This isn't your interest or your passion. You don't owe anybody here anything. Whoever told you to use Upwork... just tell that person that you're glad it works for him, but it's not your thing.

Sneha N Member Since: Sep 11, 2016
84 of 1,379

Hello,

I am new at upwork .so my upwork hour is 0 and my job history is 0.how to get first job.nobody is taking my proposal seriously.Please help.

Thanks

Community Guru
Farid Ahammed B Member Since: May 30, 2016
85 of 1,379

Hi Sneha,

I have checked your profile, I think you should add the previous employer working history, and also give more upwork test which relates to your skill.

Be patience, here is too much competition these days, 

I wish you good luck 

Umair K Member Since: Sep 12, 2016
86 of 1,379

Hi

I am also unable to get the first  job

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
87 of 1,379

re: "I am also unable to get the first  job"

Umair:

Click here to get your first job.

Rohit S Member Since: Nov 26, 2016
88 of 1,379

Hi,

I am a php developer. I am new in upwork and wants to get work on upwork but I am not getting work. Can anyone suggest me the way to make my profile strong?

Thanks

Ace Contributor
Vladimir S Member Since: Nov 1, 2016
89 of 1,379

Hello, Rohit, I have same issue for 6 months for now and even can`t find a simple low paid job. But I do not leave and keep sending cover letters. Big thanks for anyone who can help newcomers.Smiley Very Happy

Ace Contributor
Sultana A Member Since: Apr 1, 2015
90 of 1,379

Hello,

I hope everyone is doing well.

I am an experienced freelancer. You can review my profile also. But the problem is, I am not getting any new job from last 2 months. I have few running jobs. But I often do not work in them. Those clients are inactive in most of the times. But still, they give me works whenever they have. So I am not ending those right now.  

I always write a unique cover letter in my applications. But most of the time, I receive the decline notification. And another problem is, my job success score is getting low. I don't know the reason. So can anyone please give me any suggestions for these problems? I will provide more information if needed. 

Sultana
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS