🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » No option to buy connects
Page options
aira_shiela_mari
Community Member

No option to buy connects

Good Day!

I'm new in upwork and I have issue in my connects.

1.  I started losing connects and I cannot see the history of my connects

2. No option to buy more connects and my connects balance is not visible in my account after I join an agency in upwork. 

3. I tried to upgrade my membership but no option to do so. A message prompt "Your profile was not approved"

Along with message was the screenshot of my profile showing no connects balance. What can I do to buy more connects?

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aira Shiela,

As an exclusive member of the agency, you won't be able to use your freelancer membership plan/connects. Exclusive agency members can only work on contracts under Agency. For more information please check out this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aira Shiela,

As an exclusive member of the agency, you won't be able to use your freelancer membership plan/connects. Exclusive agency members can only work on contracts under Agency. For more information please check out this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Now I understand. Thank you for your feedback.

Even after joining an agency, I am not able to buy connects and submit proposal. So, how should I buy connects and submit proposals under agency?

I am unable to find the membership and connects option in settings and billing options are are also not available. Please let me know how to buy connects.

Hi Mehreen,

I just checked your account and can confirm that everything is working as designed. Please click on your image at the top right corner and then click on Settings in the drop down menu. 
From here you will access your Settings Page, and you will be able to add a billing method and purchase Connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello i am unable to access my upwork account from my computer please help
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mehreen,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
80a927af
Community Member

I cannot login from my laptop I don't know why. Can you please look into
that as well
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mehreen,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with accessing your account. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
32239a89
Community Member

I do not have the add more connects options in my membership and connect settings. Can someone help please 

Hi Temilade,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you already created a support ticket regarding your concern. One of our agents followed up with you on your ticket and shared additional information. 

If you have further questions or if you need further assistance feel free to follow up on your ticket and our team will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

I am facing same problem..did you find the solution

Hi ShahrBano,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this. I've shared this with the appropriate team for further review. They will look into this, and I'll update this thread with more information whenever I receive a response. For now, you may use your preferred browser and log in, go to Settings> Membership & Connects> Connects Balance to buy Connects. Please see this screenshot for your reference.

We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

**Edited to Update Information**

I just received a response from the team that the option to buy Connects is not applicable for Android Upwork Mobile Apps. However, you can follow the instructions given above and use your browser to proceed. I hope this clarifies. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Arjay!

Is it on the roadmap to be added for Android users in the near future? 

Best,

Jaimy

Hi Jaimy,

We appreciate your feedback. Our team is constantly working to enhance our products and services. At this time, we cannot confirm when this feature will be released. We will announce it in the Community as soon as it is ready.

- Pradeep

Upwork
02afd9cf
Community Member

There is no option in my profile to buy connects

Screenshot_20230807_225426_Upwork Talent.jpg

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths