🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: No payment recieved
Page options
agnesouma
Community Member

No payment recieved

Hi, i hope this finds you well. I worked for **Edited for Community Guidelines** on the 8th of this month and I delivered the work same day but I have not received any payment. kindly assist on how I should go about this. thanks

2 REPLIES 2
muiz_ahmed
Community Member

Hi Agnes,

I'm assuming that you did not deliver using the "Submit Work for Payment" button, but you have an active contract on upwork.

If your contract is active on upwork but the client is not releasing the payment, your submission will automatically get approved by Upwork within 14 days if you submit through "Submit Work for Payment" which can be found in your contract. Just remember not to click that button again during this 14-day time period.

More information on Fixed-Price Protection by Upwork Help Center.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Agnes,

I checked your account and can confirm that the offer your client sent you has expired. Your client will need to send you a new offer, once you accept the offer a contract will be formed.

Please keep in mind that In order to be eligible for our Upwork Payment Protection you will need to be hired on an official contract and fulfill the criteria required. I would also suggest to check out the Safety First section on this Thread and learn more about how to protect yourself. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths