Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: No phone number to verify

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
21 of 35

Hi Robert,

One of our team members will reach out to you via support ticket and assist in verifying your phone number. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
beths1989
Elizabeth S Member Since: Aug 5, 2019
22 of 35

I am having this same issue, except the number I gave is to my cell which is down at the moment, but I do have a house phone. How can I get my verification done with my landline phone? 

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
23 of 35

Hi Elizabeth, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you, and assist you with your concern.

~ Avery
Upwork
michaelg268
Michael G Member Since: Aug 24, 2019
24 of 35

I have the same probelm too.  Phone but no text.  If someone would contact me it would be great.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
25 of 35

Hi Michael,

One of our team members will reach out to you via support ticket and assist in verifying your phone number. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
andreahutton72
Andrea H Member Since: Nov 11, 2019
26 of 35
I have everyone use my email.
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
27 of 35

Hi Andrea,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
9c0e217d
Yulissa A Member Since: Jan 20, 2020
28 of 35

I have tried to open an account with a number I got back in September when I switched phone numbers and apparently somebody else was using that phone number.. I am unable to open an account..

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
29 of 35

Hi Yulissa, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
l_silar
Li S Member Since: Apr 10, 2020
30 of 35

Hello!
I currently can't afford a phone and therfore have no phone number to verify. Is there anyway someone could also help me finish my profile as well?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS