Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No phone number to verify

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
11 of 29

Hi Ben, 

I have shared your account information with the Customer Support Team, and they will get in touch with you to share details on how you can proceed with your phone verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Jacob T Member Since: May 20, 2019
12 of 29
Hi I'm experiencing a similar problem I'm trying to sign up but currently I don't have a phone I can use since I just broke it. I'll have one soon and can update my info then, but is there any way to activate my account while I work on getting a new one?
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
13 of 29

Hi Jacob,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Robert H Member Since: Aug 10, 2019
14 of 29

I have the same probelm too.  Phone but no text.  If someone would contact me it would be great.  either email or call me would be fine.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
15 of 29

Hi Robert,

One of our team members will reach out to you via support ticket and assist in verifying your phone number. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Elizabeth S Member Since: Aug 5, 2019
16 of 29

I am having this same issue, except the number I gave is to my cell which is down at the moment, but I do have a house phone. How can I get my verification done with my landline phone? 

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
17 of 29

Hi Elizabeth, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you, and assist you with your concern.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Michael G Member Since: Aug 24, 2019
18 of 29

I have the same probelm too.  Phone but no text.  If someone would contact me it would be great.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
19 of 29

Hi Michael,

One of our team members will reach out to you via support ticket and assist in verifying your phone number. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Andrea H Member Since: Nov 11, 2019
20 of 29
I have everyone use my email.