Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No phone number to verify

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
11 of 35

Hi Liam,

If you`re relocated for a longer period of time our team can update your country and you can add your french number. Let me know how you would like to proceed and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
liamwebber7
Liam W Member Since: Jun 4, 2020
12 of 35
I rotate between the two countries as my partner lives in france is their anyway to verify with a French number while keeping my home as uk thanks
g_vasilevski
13 of 35

Hi Liam,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your phone verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
jack_gray
John G Member Since: Jun 4, 2021
14 of 35

I'm living overseas and I don't currently have a US phone number. Is there anything I can do to get verified?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
15 of 35

Hi John,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
comfyrecliner
Ben S Member Since: Apr 22, 2019
16 of 35

James W wrote:

My phone is active, but it doesn't receive texts.  How do I verify my phone number without texts?

I have the same problem. Can anyone help?

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
17 of 35

Hi Ben, 

I have shared your account information with the Customer Support Team, and they will get in touch with you to share details on how you can proceed with your phone verification. 

~ Avery
Upwork
jthode
Jacob T Member Since: May 20, 2019
18 of 35
Hi I'm experiencing a similar problem I'm trying to sign up but currently I don't have a phone I can use since I just broke it. I'll have one soon and can update my info then, but is there any way to activate my account while I work on getting a new one?
g_vasilevski
19 of 35

Hi Jacob,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
robbman2000
Robert H Member Since: Aug 10, 2019
20 of 35

I have the same probelm too.  Phone but no text.  If someone would contact me it would be great.  either email or call me would be fine.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS