Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No phone number to verify

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
21 of 29

Hi Andrea,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Yulissa A Member Since: Jan 20, 2020
22 of 29

I have tried to open an account with a number I got back in September when I switched phone numbers and apparently somebody else was using that phone number.. I am unable to open an account..

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
23 of 29

Hi Yulissa, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Li S Member Since: Apr 10, 2020
24 of 29

Hello!
I currently can't afford a phone and therfore have no phone number to verify. Is there anyway someone could also help me finish my profile as well?

Highlighted
25 of 29

Thank you for reaching out to us, Li.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mahid C Member Since: Apr 22, 2020
26 of 29
Hi Bojan, could someone please help to verify me? I have a similar issue of not being able to receive texts but I do have WhatsApp associated with my phone number. Thank you.
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
27 of 29

Hi Mahid, 

I'll share your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you and assist you further regarding your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Li S Member Since: Apr 10, 2020
28 of 29

Hi!

I posted here about a month ago, and I just wanted to ask when and how I'll be contacted. I've received no messages on the upwork site itself. I recieved one email from upwork which sent me a link to verify my email, but it brought me to my uncompleted profile still asking for a phone number that I cannot provide. I've scoured through the help pages trying to find a way to opt into email verification instead, but all it tells me is to disable the phone verification. I can't disable something I've never been able to actually enable. I'm still very new to the site, and I might be navigating it completely wrong, so I'd really appreciate some assistance if you are able to provide it.
Sorry to bother you again, but I really appreciate the help!

-Li

Highlighted
29 of 29

Thank you for reaching out to us, Li.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS