🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » No record of proposal submissions in active p...
Page options
8194705b
Community Member

No record of proposal submissions in active proposals page??

Hi,
I submitted a proposal for a job on 21.08.20, yet no record of it appeared on my proposals submitted log. I resubmitted a proposal for the same job and received immediate confirmation of my submission, yet zero record of it (or the previous) has logged on my active proposals page. I have waited over 24 hours in case there’s a delay with the system and still nothing. Please can you inform me if the proposal has been processed despite what appears to be a technical error?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Debbie J wrote:
Hi,
I submitted a proposal for a job on 21.08.20, yet no record of it appeared on my proposals submitted log. I resubmitted a proposal for the same job and received immediate confirmation of my submission, yet zero record of it (or the previous) has logged on my active proposals page. I have waited over 24 hours in case there’s a delay with the system and still nothing. Please can you inform me if the proposal has been processed despite what appears to be a technical error?

It seems your first proposal was never sent off (maybe you didn't click all the fields) because it is impossible to send two proposals to one job without withdrawing the first. Have you checked ALL the folder it might be in, such as archived, etc.?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Debbie J wrote:
Hi,

It seems your first proposal was never sent off (maybe you didn't click all the fields) because it is impossible to send two proposals to one job without withdrawing the first. Have you checked ALL the folder it might be in, such as archived, etc.?

Thank you for your reply. The submitted proposal is in the archived folder, thanks!
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths