🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » No response after sending good proposals
Page options
fazalmehmood65
Community Member

No response after sending good proposals

I have done first job on second of December. My skills are PowerPoint presentations and data entry.

I have been sending "good" proposals, but I didn't get even a single response till now.

I keep the proposals short & precise, for each job post I write unique proposal with good salutation and ending, but nothing is working, now I'm running out of connects.

Please visit my profile , is anything wrong in that.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

1 REPLY 1
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

If you want to get graphic design work, the most important part of your profile is your portfolio, but you've only got one item in there - a single PowerPoint slide. So, that's not going to help you get projects. Put your best work in there.

Your profile overview also looks like you haven't put any effort into it. It just says what you do, but nothing unique. Simply knowing how to use software isn't going to win you any projects, unless it's from lousy clients who are only looking for cheap prices. You're going to be bidding against more than 50 people for every project, so you need to convince clients that you can do something that the others can't.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths