🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: No response from proposal
Page options
7deb8438
Community Member

No response from proposal

Hello, 

It's been almost 3 months I worked here, but last few days I am sending proposals, improving my profile ... But no positive feedback from all of the effort I made.  No one response my proposal.Smiley Sad

Can anyone tell me why no on answered my proposal & advise me on how to make my profile better? 

I could really use any help from you 

Thanks in advance

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Imran,

I understand that it can be disappointing not to hear back from clients after you have carefully crafted your proposals to jobs you are interested in. It may take some time to win jobs, but please don't give up and continue to do your best in submitting proposals. Here are a few resources to help you build your profile and write your proposals:

9 Tips to Help You Create a Freelancer Profile That Stands Out

4 Ways to Create a More Successful Freelancer Portfolio

10 Upwork Profile Examples That Will Help You Get Clients

How To Get More Jobs on Upwork in 2021

How to Create a Proposal That Wins Jobs

How to Write a Cover Letter

You can find more helpful resources here.

~ Joanne
Upwork
7deb8438
Community Member

I have won jobs before but now no one has responded to my proposal. No
negative review here in my profile. I don't know what's the problem. My
profile is verified also. But why is it happening? Can you please tell me
what's the problem & please check my profile.
Thanks

Imranul Haque E wrote:
I have won jobs before but now no one has responded to my proposal. No
negative review here in my profile. I don't know what's the problem. My
profile is verified also. But why is it happening? Can you please tell me
what's the problem & please check my profile.
Thanks

Nothing wrong with your profile. Just having a profile is no guarantee to get work, since there are millions of freelancers on upwork. 

I have won jobs before but now no one has responded to my proposal. No negative review here in my profile. I don't know what's the problem. My profile is verified also. But why is it happening? Can you please tell me what's the problem & please check my profile.

Thanks

Imranul Haque E wrote:

I have won jobs before but now no one has responded to my proposal. No negative review here in my profile. I don't know what's the problem. My profile is verified also. But why is it happening? Can you please tell me what's the problem & please check my profile.

Thanks

Nothing wrong with your profile, and probably also nothing wrong with many other's profiles that offer the same skills. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths