🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » No responses to job posting
Page options
18cd772d
Community Member

No responses to job posting

Does anyone know how to contact support I don't want to waste my time spending hours looking through rubbish because he or she can place a support tab or link?

I have placed a new job, however, I can't set up payment options to pay freelancers, can't see any support icons or anything and I have had no response at all for job posting so the position must be auto hidden until someone looks at it or something. You normally get responses from unqualified people for job postings but there is nothing coming through, so I can tell that maybe, my profile hasn't been approved or something yet.

thanks 

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dav, 

You should be able to contact our Customer Support team through this link. I checked your job post  and it looks like it is available publicly. The job post is one day old, and it is currently the middle of the night in some parts of the western world. Hopefully you get more response on your job post soon.

For further reading, you may check this link for best practices on how you can post an effective job post.

~ Avery
Upwork
18cd772d
Community Member

Hi Avery

Thanks for replying, however, the link you posted is broken.

We had another post on another account for a friend of mine and same thing no response in 1 week which is weird considering its social media marketing, and it is a 6-12 month contract paying 50+ $ per hour so to get zero responses means there is something wrong.

You and I both know that you would get 1 response in a week for that type of contract.

How come I cant find setup payment options and support links in the profile then if nothing is wrong? we had to cancel another profile because you wouldn't let us change the image, again weird things happening here.

It's like the profile is on hold until someone manually approves it, I made it public because every single person that was invited never responded, again that's weird too, are you sure you are being honest with me??

This site can’t be reached
ttps’s server IP address could not be found.
Search Google for ttps support upwork requests new
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

Hi Dav,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket/email and assist you further. You can access your tickets Here, once you have logged in to our help center. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Well its been 1 week and still no reply not that im surprised,

no one has bothered contacting me at all about my profile being blocked or hidden and i have still no responses at all to a 12 month contract paying over 200k per year , really for a social media marketer.

Is there no one using this site anymore??

did u kick all the spammers of and now there is no one else?

I made the job public and still no reply in 2 weeks not 1 single reply wow 

so if you say your going to contact me then do it  simple

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dav, 

I apologise for the delay. I'll go ahead and follow this up with the team so that they can get back to you.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths