🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: No update from clients after interviewing...
Page options
tarimura
Community Member

No update from clients after interviewing?

Hi. I am new to Upwork and am trying to understand the stages for getting a job. I recently got 'interviewed' for 3 jobs and responded to them. However more than 48 hours have already passed since i have not heard from all the clients. Is this timeframe normal, i was expecting some sort of feedback, positive of negative but at least some update 😞 . Please assist, is this timeframe normal, do i need to be more patient or it means the interviews didnt go wel 😄
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Tarisai K M wrote:
I recently got 'interviewed' for 3 jobs and responded to them. However more than 48 hours have already passed since i have not heard from all the clients. 

It was the weekend...

Tarisai K M wrote:
 i was expecting some sort of feedback, positive of negative but at least some update

In almost all cases, unless the client is interested in hiring you, you never hear from them again. Rarely you'll get a "Sorry, went with another freelancer". Don't "wait". Move on and keep applying.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Tarisai K M wrote:
I recently got 'interviewed' for 3 jobs and responded to them. However more than 48 hours have already passed since i have not heard from all the clients. 

It was the weekend...

Tarisai K M wrote:
 i was expecting some sort of feedback, positive of negative but at least some update

In almost all cases, unless the client is interested in hiring you, you never hear from them again. Rarely you'll get a "Sorry, went with another freelancer". Don't "wait". Move on and keep applying.

tarimura
Community Member

Thanks Petra 🙂 .. moving on

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths