cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Approval

Highlighted
Kamran K Member Since: Nov 22, 2016
1 of 4

my client not accept my approval what i do?  i already deliver the work to client.

Highlighted
Community Leader
Attiq A Member Since: Oct 29, 2016
2 of 4

Hello Kamran,

If it was a fixed price job then make sure that the agreed amount was funded in escrow by the client or not. And make sure that you submit the work using "Submit Work" button. If the amount was funded and you've used the "Submit Work" button to submit your work then you'll definitely be paid whether he approves it or not. Your submission will automatically be approved after 14 days of submission if the client doesn't approve it.

And if the job was hourly then you must have used the Upwork time tracker, because it definitely provides you the payment protection. Logging in the hours manually might be risky.

So in both cases you'll be paid if you've followed the instructions by Upwork regarding contract.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Zoltán N Member Since: Jul 23, 2015
3 of 4

@Kamran K wrote:

my client not accept my approval what i do?  i already deliver the work to client.

You did a really generous and noble thing, Kamran, if you have worked without being hired for any job, and have made a random stranger very happy with your free work - while violating the ToS.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 4

Hi Kamran,

I see you already requested the release of Milestone funds and just need to wait either of your client to take action or for the funds to be automatically released to you two weeks from now, as explained in this Help article. I see you communicated with your client yesterday and sent them the complete product late last night. I don't think you need to be alarmed as your client might have been unavailable last night and might respond to your messages today. It's good that you're communicating regularly but you also need to allow your clients a bit of time to respond back to your message, before you reach out to them again.