🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Not Getting Job After Submitting Many Proposa...
Page options
cb7aa326
Community Member

Not Getting Job After Submitting Many Proposals

Hello, I am not getting any job after spending more than 2 months with Upwork even though I have premium memberships with Upwork. I am submitting the proposals relevant to my profile but not even a single reply came. Can someone guide me on how to get a job? or look at my profile and suggest me for improvements. Thank you. Regards, Atif
1 REPLY 1
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Atif,

I reviewed your profile and would like to share some suggestions.

Your profile Overview starts, "Highly skilled and experienced virtual assistant and project assistant for any kind of project." While this may seem appealing, the lack of specialization in the services you offer may be concerning to clients. They want to know that the person they're hiring has specific experience in the work they're doing. Consider revising this statement. Additionally, the beginning of your profile overview displays in prospective client search results. So, your first sentence should include clear, relevant information about your primary skillsets and expertise.

Consider crafting your Overview as a pitch to prospective clients. Help clients understand your abilities better by listing information about your skills and experience in an original and creative way. Focus on how you can help clients achieve their goals. Also, consider revising your rate. Having the lowest rate possible does not necessarily work to your advantage as clients may see this as a sign of low quality. 

I suggest taking a look at these pertinent articles for some additional guidance:

Ultimately, persistence is key. Keep working at it!

Cheers,
Mike
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths