Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Getting Jobs

Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
21 of 23

Alex C wrote:

could someone please go over my profile and please tell me what's wrong cause I can't seem to find any job

You didn't take the advice when you asked this question before (when it appears you had a different name):

https://community.upwork.com/t5/New-to-Upwork/Not-getting-jobs/m-p/547943

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
22 of 23

Alex C wrote:

could someone please go over my profile and please tell me what's wrong cause I can't seem to find any job

You have changed your name. I assume this is a strategy to go with your claim of being a native English speaker. 

It is a bad strategy because it not only is dishonest and therefore forbidden by ToS, but it also will make it impossible for you to access any future earnings as your name on your bank account will not match. 

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
23 of 23

Martina P wrote:

Alex C wrote:

You have changed your name. I assume this is a strategy to go with your claim of being a native English speaker. 

It is a bad strategy because it not only is dishonest and therefore forbidden by ToS, but it also will make it impossible for you to access any future earnings as your name on your bank account will not match. 

lololol Sundays best days to read this place.

can't get a job? just change your name to a fake name. that'll work. GENIUS idea.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS