🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Not Getting a JOB
Page options
evardonsupwork
Community Member

Not Getting a JOB

Hi UPwork,

Why am I not getting a JOB. I dont know whats wrong. I believed I have the Experience and the skills that is needed for the JOB that I am applying for. Been with Technical support and CSR for 10 years but still not getting the post.

Looking forward fro your response,

Joseph Evardone

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

I had to remove some posts on this thread as it violated the Community Guidelines. This is a gentle reminder that personal insults and attacks to other members of the Community is not allowed, and is a violation of the Community Guidelines. Let's all be corteous of other members when posting in the community. 

Thank you for your understanding.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
petra_r
Community Member

Who would hire someone who has stolen his overview from someone else and lies about his native language?

What do you mean?

@Joseph E wrote:

What do you mean?

Seriously? Your overview was copied and pasted from elsewhere and your native Language is not English. 

I got that from my resume. You got to have a better way to say that. I am new to this industry and what I am asking is help and not to be discriminated.  I maybe wrong to say that I have a native english langauage but obviously its not my intension to lie about it.

Madam Petra R and Kathryn B,

Ok I understand. I will edit my profile and can you please see what else is missing.

Is it ok if I add you so I can send you a private message on how can I improve my profile. I apologize your the experts.

Thank you,

Can somebody also help me check my profile because I have been here for quite a while now and I have not been called for interview. I have submitted countless proposals. I am experienced in tech support and CSR.

If there is anything I need to change on my profile.

Davidson Edo.

versailles
Community Member

D.mn people, don't help them, report them. We already have more fraudulent profiles than we need.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
lysis10
Community Member

Lol he changed his profile? I never learned that acronym. I'm doing ok so I think it's not needed.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

I had to remove some posts on this thread as it violated the Community Guidelines. This is a gentle reminder that personal insults and attacks to other members of the Community is not allowed, and is a violation of the Community Guidelines. Let's all be corteous of other members when posting in the community. 

Thank you for your understanding.

~ Avery
Upwork

Thanks avery..

Anyway I would still want to say thank you to all of the people who insulted me on this post. It helped me actully to be more positive instead of losing my drive on this industry. I now have 1 active candidacy in a great company who offered me a very high paying contract.

Joseph Evardone

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths