🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Not Quit New Here.
Page options
cszeman
Community Member

Not Quit New Here.

Hello,

I have been on Upwork for a while. However, I have not been getting any work from here. I am looking for jobs on here, and I did get declined on one. Which is good because that means that someone was interested, but decided to go with someone else.

My issue is my profile is how do I make my profile stand out from the rest? Or another way to ask it is how and wherer do I get clients to respond to my profile? Does my profile need to be edited?

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Christina, 

You may want to check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Also, please know that your Upwork profile picture should be a true image of you. As such, please upload a picture of yourself to comply with the Upwork User Agreement. 

~ Avery
Upwork
cszeman
Community Member

Hello,

Thanks for some of the articles. As for my picture, I don't like posting pictures of myself. And I did try to do it when you mentioned it, but the problem is that I can't. There is no way for me to change it on Upwork. Or is there? I've tried your support, but they don't have the answer. How do I change my profile picture?

cszeman
Community Member

Hello,

I fixed my profile picture. And just to let you know, the second article that you wrote on your response, gets me straight to the first article. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Christina, 

I updated the link you are referring to. You should also be able to access it here. 

Thank you for updating your profile photo. Your profile photo in your Upwork account, and in the Community should be updated soon. 

~ Avery
Upwork
cszeman
Community Member

Hello,

Thanks for your input. I will be reading each of those articles.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths