cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to set a security phone number - create a profile

Highlighted
Taylor W Member Since: Oct 11, 2018
1 of 8

I am working on creating a profile.  At the bottome of the screen, I click continue to verify my phone number.  I enter my phone number and click continue but nothing happens.  The prompt doesn't close, no text message, nothing.  I have tried 3 different browsers and cleared all caches and cookies.  Any help would be much appreciated.  

-Taylor

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 8

Hi Taylor,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket shortly and assist you further on how to verify your phone number. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Bridget L Member Since: Jan 21, 2019
3 of 8

hi! I am having the same exact issue as Taylor -- stuck on the security phone number step. I have also tried changing browsers & clearing my cache. Could someone please help me with this step? Thanks!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 8

Hi Bridget,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via email and assist you further with your phone verification issue, thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jared E Member Since: Apr 6, 2019
5 of 8

Hello, I too am having the same experience when trying to verify my phone number. The request is returning a "400 bad request"

{
"server_time": 1554617266,
"error": {
"status": 400,
"code": 400,
"message": "Bad Request: Invalid parameter phone"
}
}

Riri A Moderator Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
6 of 8

Hi Jared,

One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you directly. Thank you for reaching out. Let me know if there's anything else. 

~ Riri
Untitled
Ben S Member Since: Jun 8, 2019
7 of 8
Hi, I am having the exact same issue. I have tried for three days and different browsers to receive text and nothing.
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
8 of 8

Hi Ben,

One of our team members will reach out to you via support ticket and assist you directly. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS