🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Not getting Invites
Page options
arjun0077
Community Member

Not getting Invites

Hi. I had applied for some jobs in the past week, and based on the invites sent by the interviewer for each job, I should have got some invites. But I didn't find any invites under the Proposals tab. Can you check and let me know if something is wrong with my account, or is this normal way, and should I have to wait unless an Invite pops up?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
richard_wein
Community Member

Hi Arjun. In Upwork terminology, an "invite" is an invitation to submit a proposal. If you've already submitted a proposal then what you're waiting for is an "interview". If the client decides to interview you, you'll be notified and you'll see it as an interview in your Proposals screen. You'll also see a  new chat room in the Upwork Messages app.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
richard_wein
Community Member

Hi Arjun. In Upwork terminology, an "invite" is an invitation to submit a proposal. If you've already submitted a proposal then what you're waiting for is an "interview". If the client decides to interview you, you'll be notified and you'll see it as an interview in your Proposals screen. You'll also see a  new chat room in the Upwork Messages app.

Hi Richard,

Thanks for clarifying.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths