🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Not getting Job.
Page options
jemesmondol1988
Community Member

Not getting Job.

Hello Upwork Community.

Good day! I am connecting the community as I am new here. I need some solution regarding my account. I have upgraded my account to Plus sending proposals but not getting work or invitation. In this situation, I need help with how to improve my profile and proposal writing and set categories for my work. Here is my profile link for your reference:**Edited for Community Guidelines**.

Hope I will get good friend and suggestion here.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Jemes,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles
to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Additionally, you can find more information about job categories and descriptions here

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Jemes,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles
to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Additionally, you can find more information about job categories and descriptions here

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello Nikola S,

Thanks for your valuable information.

Jemes

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths