🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Not getting Rising Talent Badge after doing u...
Page options
bhatt-ronak
Community Member

Not getting Rising Talent Badge after doing upwork Video verification ????

Hii, 
first of all thanks for approving me as a genuine after the video call verification. but the problem is that my profile does not see any Rising Talent Badge can anyone can help me out with this

Thanks

Ronak Bhatt

Ruby on Rails Developer

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Ronak B wrote:

Hii, 
first of all thanks for approving me as a genuine after the video call verification. but the problem is that my profile does not see any Rising Talent Badge can anyone can help me out with this

Thanks

Ronak Bhatt

Ruby on Rails Developer

Rising talent and being verified are two things completely unrelated to each other. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ronak,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements.

Are you referring to the ID verification badge? We are rolling out ID badges to more freelancers, you will receive a notification once your account is eligible. It looks like you were asked to verify your identity by completing video verification and you have successfully done so. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Ronak B wrote:

Hii, 

Thanks

Ronak Bhatt

Ruby on Rails Developer

Rising talent and being verified are two things completely unrelated to each other. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths