🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Not getting any clients on upwork.
Page options
cbd56dde
Community Member

Not getting any clients on upwork.

Hi, there. I have updated my Upwork profile almost every day and try to make changes in everything. I have added my portfolio. Now I am bidding with custom job proposals. But I am not getting any clients anymore. I don't know why. Please see my profile and tell me what should I change. I am literally stuck. Please help me. 

Any type of help will be appreciated. Thank you so much in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Mahbubur,

You've only submitted 3 proposals in the last 3 days. I suggest that you keep on submitting proposals as no results can be expected if you don't increase your chance of getting projects.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
759e32fa

Hi Mahbubur,

I'm glad that you reached out to the Community regarding this.

I checked your profile and I think it looks good. I would suggest that you refine your proposals though by mentioning your past work experiences related to the job posts, and outlining how you plan on completing the project for the client (you don't have to be specific, just give them a gist of how you would work on achieving their needs), and set expectations such as how long the project would take, how many revisions you can do, etc.

I hope this helps!

~ AJ
Upwork

I have written different proposals and I am using custom proposals for every time of bidding. Even I am trying to reach out to their problem but still didn't get work. Even I don't get any message.

Hi Mahbubur,

You've only submitted 3 proposals in the last 3 days. I suggest that you keep on submitting proposals as no results can be expected if you don't increase your chance of getting projects.

~ AJ
Upwork

Okay, I am submitting new proposals. Thanks for your help.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths