🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Not getting any jobs yet!
Page options
e1c39ce8
Community Member

Not getting any jobs yet!

It's been more than three monthes since I Joined Upwork , and I have submitted my proposals on diverse jobs with minimum bid amounts but I didn't win any jobs yet so that please please recommend me something to start my freelance job as a junior one 

2 REPLIES 2
deardipu
Community Member

Anduamlak,

•  Anduamlak wrote, "I have submitted my proposals on diverse jobs with minimum bid amounts but I didn't win any jobs yet."

To stable on Upwork in 2022 as a beginner, you have to be used to getting rejected and you need to make your each rejection as a key for next step. Be patient. 

I've looked on your profile and an quick observation I have found that your first sentence of profile description is unnecessary. Nobody is interested to know what is your name and where you are from (although it is available on top of your profile, so don’t need to write it again on profile description). Let your clients be known how they will be beneficial from you.

You require to see your profile from client's eyes. Just imagine yourself as a client, then think about it. 

Best of luck.

Noted!

Thank you!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths