🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Not getting any jobs!
Page options
dopefahad
Community Member

Not getting any jobs!

Greetings, 

I've started working on Upwork again after a while, I've update my profile to a 100% completeness. I've spent alot on connects in these two weeks for submitting proposals. Now I'm in a state where I don't don't know what to do next. I've got good skills of graphic designing, My work shows it as well. Still I'm not even getting a signle reply from any client. Please review my profile. If there's anything I need to update or change. I'd appreciate any kind of help. 

Thanks! 

Note: I'm submitting proposals for the jobs that come under my skill set. 

5 REPLIES 5
LuiggiR

Hi Fahad,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to connect with clients. I understand that it can be discouraging to not get responses to your proposals but there are quite a few things that you can do to improve your chances of working with potential clients.

First, I went ahead and reset your profile's visibility to public so that it appears in searches when clients are looking for freelancers with your skills. I think that you can start by revisiting your Profile Title and Overview so it best showcases the services you provide and the problems you can solve for your clients. Here are some helpful articles that you may find useful:

You may also want to revisit how are you crafting your proposals to your clients. I'd suggest that you start by checking out this Upwork Academy course on Submitting Proposals, as well as this article on How to Create a Proposal That Wins Jobs, to help you make the most out of it.

I hope this helps and don't hesitate to post again if you need additional guidance. Good luck!

~ Luiggi
Upwork
df602768
Community Member

Well, keep working on it! Your portfolio is nice, but I Find Peace In Doing Creative Work isn't. 

705ea5c6
Community Member

It happens to me too. 

Where are your samples?

Community Member

Connect with clients, show them that you can solve the problem. Show your portfolio and motivation to schedule a meeting. Show your availability and let the client knows that you want the business. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths