🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Not getting any response or views from my...
Page options
alim98
Community Member

Not getting any response or views from my proposals.

I used to get free support from an Upwork cloud reviewer named **Edited for community guidelines**, she supported me to customize my profile and provide me free connections and membership but unfortunately, I have deleted the email. 

I have been sending proposals for a week and I have spent around 90 connects and submitted 32 proposals but I got only 2 responses and did one small work.  Every time I expect to be selected for interviews but I do not know why my luck is working badly.

I have sent 32 proposals and my profile has been viewed only one time. 

I do not know why it is being with me... would you please check my account and let me know what to improve?

My profile: https://www.upwork.com/fl/itsalimbd

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi MD Abdul,

Submitting proposals doesn’t always guarantee that you will get hired or interviewed, but you shouldn’t give up on sending proposals to potential clients. When you apply for jobs, make sure your proposal is well written and that you’re absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you’re applying for.

You may check these great topics in our Resource Corner to help you enhance your Profile: 

I would recommend that you check out these topics to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Good luck! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi MD Abdul,

Submitting proposals doesn’t always guarantee that you will get hired or interviewed, but you shouldn’t give up on sending proposals to potential clients. When you apply for jobs, make sure your proposal is well written and that you’re absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you’re applying for.

You may check these great topics in our Resource Corner to help you enhance your Profile: 

I would recommend that you check out these topics to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Good luck! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths