🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Not getting reply on proposal
Page options
sumeetranaaaa
Community Member

Not getting reply on proposal

Initially with no experience I am getting reply even invited by the clients with not so proper cover letter. But now with 5 star rating on my previous projects and a good cover letter, approx the last 100 proposals of mine is not getting a single reply.
I thought something is wrong with my profile. I have spend around 30$ on purchasing the connects and all them goes dump now.
Is this somekind of algorithm trick played by Upwork.
Please help me out I am totally frustrated now and spend 100s of hours on searching and applying for jobs.
4 REPLIES 4
e825750a
Community Member

hi, I'm facing the same issue. I was hired on my first proposal and I completed that project with five stars. I even received many invitation to interview. After that, I won a second project that I also completed with five stars. But now, don't win a job. I can't even get invitation to interview.

Yes Bruno, it looks like that no one is getting my proposal on the other side

Hi Bruno and Sumeet,

I’m sorry to hear you haven’t been getting responses to your proposals. I can assure you that all proposals are delivered to and can be viewed by clients. 

Submitting proposals doesn’t always guarantee that you will get hired or interviewed, but you shouldn’t give up on sending proposals to potential clients. When you apply for jobs, make sure your proposal is well written and that you’re absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you’re applying for.

I would recommend that you check out these topics to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Good luck! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks bojan
But man , I have tried everything and not sending any kind of irrelevant proposal. All of them are totally problem solving to the clients.
Don't you think that 100 proposals are way more then the average count.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths