Community Member

Not getting response from clients

can anyone suggest me, Whats worg with my profile

not getting any single response form any clients

5 REPLIES 5
louisaj
Community Member

Hello Akash,

I looked at your profile. The English on the description and job section doesn't match the fluent English badge that you display. This may be something that prospective clients notice. 

I hope that helps a little. 

Best wishes,

Louisa 

Hello Louisa,

Hope you are doing good! Thank you for your suggestion. I will chip away at that issue

Thanks 

Akash

jefframlee
Community Member

The number one selling point comes from your proposal. Your profile is there just to back up your proposal.

There are tons of wordpress developers on upwork. Your proposal really needs to stand out from the rest.

Invest in the proposal. Spend an hour or more if you have to. But make sure you talk about the project that needs doing and how you can contribute to it. Let the client know that you care, that you actually understand what they want doing.

digiphics
Community Member

Akash,

I read your profile and if you could proof read it more and correct any grammar issues, for instance this description isn't very good English "I have learned the Adobe Photoshop. It is one of my favorites work life". I know English may not be your first language, but try to master it better.

"Why Choosing me..?" Correct it to "Why Choose me?" or change it to be more conversational like this "Things I can offer you, 7 Years of web development, html, css, mysql..."

My biggest critique is this text reads straight from Nimble's website "NimbleTop is a US-based website development company and delivers adaptable and multi-purpose website design and development services. " and is written well, the rest of your profile is broken English. It looks like two seperate people have written your profile.

Hi  Gerald S,

Hope you are doing good! Thanks for your suggestion. I will chip away at that issue in my future.

Here I Updated my profile-: https://www.upwork.com/fl/akashbebarta

Please have a look at my profile 

Thanks 

Akash

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths