🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Not received Email Verification mail
Page options
deorepriya
Community Member

Not received Email Verification mail

Hi,

I am not receiving an email verification. My email address is correct. I have checked my spam folder but I have not received verification email.   I have tried clicking on resend verification 4-5 times. What can I do to get an email verification?

32 REPLIES 32
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Priyanka,

We checked and there doesn't seem to be any issues on our end and the notification is being sent. Could you please check if your email service provider is blocking emails from Upwork?

~ Valeria
Upwork

Having exactly the same issue.  Been invited by someone on my team, no email.  Signed up for an account with a valid email address, no email.

Where is my verification email??

Hi Impyral,

Our team has also reached out directly on your email, did you received any from Upwork? Please check your junk and spam folder as well.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm having the exact same issue, this is so frustrating!!

I haven't been able to do my job post because of this. Please help ASAP!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Laura,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly and assist you further with your concern, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
dearaddy
Community Member

I am also having this same issue, **Edited for community guidelines** when I tried to change e mail to **Edited for community guidelines** it does not change? I want to repsond to a job post.

Thank you,

Adriana

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Adriana.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Having the same issue, not in spam. What to do?

/F

The same thing is happening to me. I even had to sign up with my personal e-mail address instead of my professional because I'm not receiving the confirmation link. Please help me.  

Hi Carolina,

It looks like you were able to verify your email address. Please let us know if you have any further issues.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

I was able to verify on my personal e-mail address. But I don't want this e-mail address associated with my upwork account. I want my PROFESSIONAL e-mail address which is: **Edited for Community Guidelines** To this one, I've tried several times to send a verification link but I didn't recive it. 

423d47df
Community Member

cmurraya
Community Member

I am having the exact same issue with the confirmation email. I have resent it many times, and it's nowhere to be found, not in spam, or any other folder. My email is correct as well.

Carol and others,

Sorry about the confusion. We were having a site issue earlier that affected registration and confirmation emails. Please, try re-sending the confirmation email a bit later.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork

when will email verification be fixed. I tried 4 times but nothing comes. I am getting welcome emails but no verification email so I can post a job. My email is fine and its not in spam. Definately your side. Help 

Hello everyone,

I just got a word from our team and they said that the issue has now been resolved. Kindly try to re-send your email verifications to verify your account. If you are still having some issues, please reply to this thread. Thank you!

Untitled

I am having the same problem. I've even tried changing my email addresses (tried my business and personal address multiple times) with no success, and have checked my SPAM/Trash folders repeatedly. Please help!

Hello Amanda,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled

Same issue is here again. Have been trying to verify my email address but no mail. I did receive the welcome mail though. All folders are checked.  Can you please look into this?

Hello Ivar,

I'll have someone from our team reach out to you to assist you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled

The same thing is happening to me. I even had to sign up with my personal e-mail address instead of my professional because I'm not receiving the confirmation link. Please help me.  

f80772c4
Community Member

Trying to post a job but email verification won't work

Checked on junk, spam, tried different email accounts within the organization but nothing, using google e-mail...

Please help

Email verification is not working.... i checked my spam too and my main inbox as well. I have also tried to resend the verification but no luck.

I am having the same issue.

Not receiving the verification email. 

Checked spam/trash folders and it's not there.

My email is correct.

I have clicked re-send multiple times.

Hi Stephen,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble completing the email verification process. A member of our team will reach out to assist you further. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
ggiwer
Community Member

Dear Joanne,

I have the same problem. I need to change my e-mail adress but the verification mail is not send.

Thank you for your help!

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Gwendolin,

One of our team members has reached out to you via ticket to assist you further on how to change your email, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I am facing the same issue, plus I am not receiving mails of any messages as well from client. Please check it asap. 

Thanks, 

Hi Sandeep,

Could you please retry to verify your email? If you are still unable to receive the verification email, please let us know.

I also checked that you have submitted a ticket to our team. One of our team members will update your ticket to assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
sualih
Community Member

i haven't received verification email i check in spam files but there is nothing

Hi Sualih,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via an email to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
8246c376
Community Member

Dear All,
I have the same problem with one of my mail address.

I have also opened the high priority ticket to my email provider; the email does not reach the mail server.

Thanks More.
 ~Daniel

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths