🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Not receiving Verification email
Page options
jay_quiles
Community Member

Not receiving Verification email

I'm trying to change my email, but I'm not receiving the verification email. How do I check if UpWork's emails are being blocked?

9 REPLIES 9
joynul33
Community Member

Try to chat with Upwork live chat. Thanks!

Joynul
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jay,

I checked and the confirmation email was sent to your email successfully. Make sure you've entered the email address correctly and lastly use the option to change the email address you provided if you are still having issues. Afterwards, Please resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder, check the settings for your email provider and make sure emails from Upwork aren't being blocked. 

Please follow the steps described here for changing email address under your account settings.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Im trying to sign up for an account but im not getting a verification email.

Can you please help me with this?

Thanks in advance,

Juan Reyna

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Juan,

I checked and the confirmation email was sent to your email successfully. Make sure you've entered the email address correctly and lastly use the option to change the email address you provided if you are still having issues. Afterwards, Please resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder, check the settings for your email provider and make sure emails from Upwork aren't being blocked. Let us know if you received the confirmation email.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you Bojan for the quick reply,

I tried to update the email and resend, however I get the following error after clicking on update and resend:

This almost never happens, but something went wrong. Please try again later or Contact Support for assistance.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Juan,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks.

I was able to get the email

31e63fe4
Community Member

I am having the same issue, I have tried multuple times to verify my account, but I am not reciving the email into my inbox or spam folders. 

Thanks 

James 

Hi James,

Please try resending the email now and check your junk and spam folders as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths