🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Not receiving any email verification
Page options
aclemow
Community Member

Not receiving any email verification

Hi, I am not receiving any email verification notification in my inbox, spam or any other folder. I have since ran out of times to resend. I have tried several times and nothing. 

Is there another way to verify?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Anthony,

Please try resending your email now and let me know if you have received it or not. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Anthony,

Please try resending your email now and let me know if you have received it or not. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
mayankpalotra
Community Member

Hello Community, 

I am not receiving any email if verification when I did forget the password. because my I am also receiving support mail in my primary mail id (Which I mentioned).

Please help me.  

Hi Mayank,

I just checked your account and I can see that our team has already shared more details with you on your ticket, please follow the instructions listed there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
deepakrai55
Community Member

i am also having the same issue. not receiving the email verification link. please help me out.

-Thank You

Hi Deepak,

I'm sorry to hear about that. Could you please try resending the email one more time and let me know if you are still not receiving it?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths