🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Not receiving any verification email
Page options
angelajtt
Community Member

Not receiving any verification email

Hi, I'm not receiving any verification email from upwork. I tried resending it many times but nothing.
Checked spam folder, settings, followed up with Google team and nothing on their side.
Can you help me please?
Thank you
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Angela,

Please try resending the verification email now and let me know if you still haven't received it. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Angela,

Please try resending the verification email now and let me know if you still haven't received it. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

It worked! Thank you so much!
Have a great day
Angela

I've been having the same issue. I keep requesting that the verification email be resent, but it never reaches my email. I've checked spam/junk etc. and nothing from upwork. Would you be able to resolve this for me? 

Thank you!

Hi Lindsay,

I'm sorry about the trouble you're having with email verification. Could you please retry to send the verification email and see if it works this time? If in case you still do not receive the email, please let us know. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am also receiving same issue.
Please help

Hi Pankaj,

I just checked your account and I can see that your email is verified. Could you please share more details about the problem you're experiencing? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes, actually I receive all other mails.
But when it is about verification. Like i want to change my security question or I want to login to any new device I have.
I never receive any email.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths