🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Not receiving verification email.
Page options
backersdale
Community Member

Not receiving verification email.

I’m trying to get signed up as a freelancer and I can’t verify my email.

I’ve tried resending the email multiple times and I’m not receiving it in my inbox, spam, trash, or any other email folder.

I’m not sure what to do, any help would be great.
5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dale,

Please try to resend the verification email now and check your spam and junk folder as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I just tried and I still didn’t receive anything in spam or any folder.

Is there anything else we can try?

Hi Dale,

We checked and the confirmation email was sent to your email successfully. Make sure you've entered the email address correctly and lastly use the option to change the email address you provided if you are still having issues. Afterwards, Please resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder, check the settings for your email provider and make sure emails from Upwork aren't being blocked. Let us know if you received the confirmation email.

~ Bojan
Upwork
joy-borja
Community Member

I think I have a similar problem.

When I try to apply for a job, the message "Your profile has not been approved" appears.

How do I solve this?

Best Regards,

Joy

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi JOY,

Agency members (including the agency owner and admin) can either be exclusive or non-exclusive. Exclusive agency member can only work on contracts under the agency while non-exclusive member has a choice of applying for jobs either under the agency or not. It looks like you are an exclusive member of the agency which means you can only apply for jobs under the agency. Please, discuss the status of your account within the agency with your agency owner. You can find more information about it here.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths