🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Not showing any job post
Page options
e46345eb
Community Member

Not showing any job post

I'm new to Upwork. I created my account 2 months ago. But I can't get any job posts on my account. why not show any job post on my profile. I have tried many times and refreshed the "find work" pages, but the result is 0. there is 0 job post on the "best matches" job, and also the "most recent" page has. How can I solve this problem? Please help me to get a job posting based on my profile. Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sakil, 

The jobs on "My Feed" are based on the filters of your Saved Search. This means that when you search for jobs and save them, our system will remember the criteria you've chosen and will try to suggest the nearest jobs you've saved and searched. However, if there is none saved, it will be based on your categories. I highly recommend you start manually searching and saving projects from time to time. However, we would like to set your expectation that the effect will not be immediate as it also takes some time to fetch the results.

You may also read this article on how to search for jobs and save job searches. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
dlhussain
Community Member

You need to set up your job feed. Here is how to do it. 

Thanks a lot!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sakil, 

The jobs on "My Feed" are based on the filters of your Saved Search. This means that when you search for jobs and save them, our system will remember the criteria you've chosen and will try to suggest the nearest jobs you've saved and searched. However, if there is none saved, it will be based on your categories. I highly recommend you start manually searching and saving projects from time to time. However, we would like to set your expectation that the effect will not be immediate as it also takes some time to fetch the results.

You may also read this article on how to search for jobs and save job searches. 

~ Avery
Upwork
e46345eb
Community Member

Thank you so much!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths