🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Nothing happens with my submitted proposa...
Page options
nemanjavanovic
Community Member

Nothing happens with my submitted proposals

I followed every step, made a specialized profile, submitted 4 proposals, paid for 10 more connections, sent 4 more, during one week, and nothing happened! For one week. Still, nothing happened. Is this have something to do with the account? How can I check if my account is active?
4 REPLIES 4
lysis10
Community Member

Sounds like nobody likes your proposals or maybe they haven't gotten back to look at proposals. 🤷‍:female_sign:

Thank you all!
sjbercot
Community Member

It sounds perfectly normal. Most freelancers have to send dozens of proposals to land their first job, and some never get one. Be prepared to send a lot of proposals that never get looked at or responded to.

You can increase your chances by looking at Upwork's advice about improving your profile and proposals and only applying for jobs you'd be great at. Good luck!

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Nemanja V wrote:
I followed every step, made a specialized profile, submitted 4 proposals, paid for 10 more connections, sent 4 more, during one week, and nothing happened! For one week. Still, nothing happened. Is this have something to do with the account? How can I check if my account is active?

If you are able to submit proposals, your account is active. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths