🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Odd data in unsolicited invitation
Page options
533ab988
Community Member

Odd data in unsolicited invitation

Hello,

Reveived unsolicited interview invitation with invalid date, please see screen grab.

I find that odd, does anyone think so as well?

Thanks

**Edited for community guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Partice,

I just checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you're experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
kbadeau
Community Member

Mine have been doing the same thing for a long time now, but I haven't had time to look into it. I thought it was something like I was set to AZ time and we don't do daylight savings so UW just didn't seem to know what time it is here. I changed to PST today and it still says that. And it started on my old computer but I've sinced moved to a new laptop (so cache and cookies would be clear) and It's still happening.

I still reply to the invitations just fine, but it bugs me. I like to know when the invite came in.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kelly,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with a screenshot of the issue you're referring to and the link to the page you're seeing the issue at. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths