🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Offer System Administration Services
Page options
asdasdasdasd54
Community Member

Offer System Administration Services

Hello, I have a question about account creation at upwork. I am looking for account that I can use to offer my services as company (System Administration section and DevOps different variety of services) because it's including people that are working at current company and want to present our services which we want to offer at this website. So the question is what type of account is better to chose. Thank you in regards

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Asdasd,

Thanks for reaching out to us. To offer your own services you need to have a Freelancer's account. If you would like to have multiple people working for you, you'll need to create an Agency as well. Feel free to follow up if you have further questions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

But is there a possibility to offer my services to people without looking for active proposals but instead to leave my services and if somebody needs them they can write to us

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vitalii, 

If clients see your profile, and it interests them, it's very likely that they will reach out to you and hire you for projects related to your skills and experience. It's important that you create a unique, and impressive profile so that it can compete with other freelancers on the platform. 

As a gentle reminder, should you wish to sell your services as a company, please make sure that you create an Agency account. You may learn more about agencies by clicking on the link Aleksandar has shared on his post. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths