🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Offer is not available anymore
Page options
fb95bdf5
Community Member

Offer is not available anymore

I accepted an offer from a client yesterday but when i checked the details of the sent offer now, it says that the offer is not available anymore and I dont see the contract in 'my contracts'. Is it safe for me to still do the job? Im not sure now if I'll still be paid if I do the job because in my previous job the contract lets me submit the work through the contract.Screenshot 2022-11-15 225428.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Gie Ann,

On the screenshot you shared, it seems like the client has decided to withdraw the offer. Once an offer is withdrawn, you will no longer be able to accept it to have an active contract. Please note that you should only start working on projects with an active contract. 

Below there are a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.
~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Gie Ann,

On the screenshot you shared, it seems like the client has decided to withdraw the offer. Once an offer is withdrawn, you will no longer be able to accept it to have an active contract. Please note that you should only start working on projects with an active contract. 

Below there are a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.
~ Joanne
Upwork
0a54a18b
Community Member

Hi I also have a similar issue but my client didn't yet withdraw the proposal kindly help me identify the issue

Hi Vishal,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked your account and it looks like the offer isn't available anymore because you already accepted it. Kindly go to this page to check all your contracts.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Jun 25
Crafting Your Compelling Story
Talent Toolbox English
Featured Topics
Learning Paths