🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Offers
Page options
studiojill
Community Member

Offers

Hello, I am having trouble with finding offers on the website. I put in a proposal and the client sent me a message and an email asking me to please review their offer. There was no link to anything. I went to the site to look for offers and after a lot of poking around I found a page that showed Offers and two other items. However it told me I had zero offers. I have replied to the client asking them if they retracted their offer.

And (of course) now I cannot find the page that I originally found that showed me the number of offers I have. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Jill

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Either the offer expired (7 days after it was made) or the client likely never sent an official offer 😉

At any rate, you would find any offers here

Check if the job might be in your archived proposals.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Either the offer expired (7 days after it was made) or the client likely never sent an official offer 😉

At any rate, you would find any offers here

Check if the job might be in your archived proposals.

martina_plaschka
Community Member

@Jill P wrote:

Hello, I am having trouble with finding offers on the website. I put in a proposal and the client sent me a message and an email asking me to please review their offer. There was no link to anything. I went to the site to look for offers and after a lot of poking around I found a page that showed Offers and two other items. However it told me I had zero offers. I have replied to the client asking them if they retracted their offer.

And (of course) now I cannot find the page that I originally found that showed me the number of offers I have. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Jill

If you receive an offer, it is not hard to find. You get an email, and you also see a message in your upwork message folder.

Most likely you did not receive an offer from this client, as I said, they are really hard to miss. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths