cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old oDesk profile now on Upwork - no longer have email

Highlighted
Shannon K Member Since: Oct 28, 2016
1 of 4

I previously worked on oDesk with a profile with my company email address. I no longer have access to that email but the profile, work history and feedback all exists under that profile that has now been moved to upwork. Is there any way to gain access to my old profile or have it merged to my new one? Forgot password just gives the option to do so by email, which as I said I no longer have.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
2 of 4

@Shannon K wrote:

I previously worked on oDesk with a profile with my company email address. I no longer have access to that email but the profile, work history and feedback all exists under that profile that has now been moved to upwork. Is there any way to gain access to my old profile or have it merged to my new one? Forgot password just gives the option to do so by email, which as I said I no longer have.

You'll have to contact support, as getting you back into your old account will be a little more tricky to do (but it can be done)

Having 2 profiles is not allowed, so you'll have to choose one and close the other. They can't be merged unfortunately.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Shannon K Member Since: Oct 28, 2016
3 of 4

Thank you! I've opened a support ticket, I couldn't find the option anywhere on the site for some reason. Have a great weekend!

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 4

Hi Shannon,

Please follow Petra's advice in order to get access to your original account and note that two Upwork profiles can't be merged, so you'll need to close one of them.