🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » One-time project invitations record
Page options
emanon2014
Community Member

One-time project invitations record

I have a question about my one-time project invitations not showing on my stats profile as a historical record. I had 2 one-time project invites but my profile still says "You haven't received any invitations in the past 90 days."

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

John M wrote:

So far, I have an ongoing long term project and completed 2 one-time projects, all of which I've received invites from the clients. So I was wondering if the message above is just a glitch and would this be corrected moving forward?

1) Why would it matter? That number has no effect on anything.

2) It only counts invites from clients who found you in searches, NOT responses to proposals. So it would never count anything that resulted from you applying to anything.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi John,

I checked your account and can confirm that you haven't received any invitations. Your application is also under review and once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Do we have any updates on this?

Hi John,

I can confirm that your account is active. I can also see you've already received and completed a contract recently. Let me know if you need anything else. 

~ Riri

Thank you for checking Riri, however, my 'My Stats' profile under Communication still shows a message that says "You haven't received any invitations in the past 90 days." and this has been the same since day 1.

So far, I have an ongoing long term project and completed 2 one-time projects, all of which I've received invites from the clients. So I was wondering if the message above is just a glitch and would this be corrected moving forward?

Hi John,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

John M wrote:

1) Why would it matter? That number has no effect on anything.

2) It only counts invites from clients who found you in searches, NOT responses to proposals. So it would never count anything that resulted from you applying to anything.

Thank you for clarifying this Petra. I was wondering if that would have had any effect towards my profile since Upwork is known to hide or suspend inactive accounts. I was just worried that it might have an impact on my account status since I thought it wasn't reading my invites correctly. This topic wasn't really discussed or is available on the help and support section.

John M wrote:

Thank you for clarifying this Petra. I was wondering if that would have had any effect towards my profile since Upwork is known to hide or suspend inactive accounts.

No -  of course not. Inactive means "not earning any money" - whether you are invited or not is totally irrelevant.

John M wrote:

Thank you for clarifying this Petra. I was wondering if that would have had any effect towards my profile since Upwork is known to hide or suspend inactive accounts.

It has no effect whatsoever at all on anything.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths