cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Course for new Freelancers

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
21 of 642

Hi Kuldeep Singh,

Welcome to Upwork! I checked and you're still in the process of completing your profile. Please complete it and get it approved, go through the guides, tutorials, courses, videos, Help articles and Community discussions compiled in the following thread, designed to help new users get started on Upwork.  

Afterwards, if you have any questions feel free to follow up in the Community and we'll gladly help you with them

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sayed F Member Since: Jul 20, 2018
22 of 642
Hi im new here do you can help me
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
23 of 642

Hi Sayed,

Welcome to Upwork! I checked and you're still in the process of completing your profile. Please complete it and get it approved, you will be notified of the status of the review via email and a notification on your account. Please read this help article for more information how to create 100% complete profile on Upwork and this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Afterwards, if you have any questions feel free to follow up in the Community and we'll gladly help you with them.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mehedi H Member Since: Mar 6, 2019
24 of 642

I am new... How can i active my profile plz help... Send me mail **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
25 of 642

Hi Mehedi,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Nitesh H Member Since: Feb 14, 2017
26 of 642

Hi

Not getting work till now. tried hard but don't know. all connects also finished. please let me know how i get the work.

Ace Contributor
Jose Alberto G Member Since: Dec 6, 2016
27 of 642

According to my experience, it could take months (1 - 3 approx) to get work.

Check my advice on my **Edited for Community Guidelines**" .  It is in Spanish but it has English captions

The advice is about

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Jahangir A Member Since: Dec 18, 2017
28 of 642
waiting for work...
Suksham K Member Since: Feb 3, 2018
29 of 642
Way to learn
Boss R Member Since: Jun 13, 2018
30 of 642
Hey i dont get any work plese help me and give me some works.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS