🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Online portfolio
Page options
vchungdesign
Community Member

Online portfolio

I'm a textile designer and I have an online portfolio.

How do I add a link to my online portfolio in my profile?

8 REPLIES 8
AndreaG

Hi Vivian,

You can add portfolio items to the portfolio section of your profile and include links to sites that contain your work. You can also share links to external portfolios when you submit a proposal and on your profile overview. We understand external portfolios may include contact information. If you cannot remove contact information, please ask the client to only contact you via Upwork.

~Andrea
Upwork

I had tried to add it to my profile overview but it wouldn't allow
me.Please explain how I can do this.
Thanks
Vivian

Hi Vivian,

Could you please send us the screenshot of the error that you are getting while trying to add the portfolio item? To add the portfolio, you can go to your profile and scroll down until you see a 'Portfolio' section. Click on the '+' icon and follow the steps on the page.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

[image: Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 3.10.21 PM.png]
Please tell me where I should include the portfolio.

Vivian, we can't see the screenshot you attached, could you please resend? If you're trying to add a link, there should be a field specifically for that when adding a portfolio item.

~Andrea
Upwork

[image: Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 3.10.21 PM.png]
Here it is.Please advise

Hi Vivian,

I`m not sure why but I`m also not able to view the screenshot, could you share the text of the error you`re receiving? 
I would also suggest clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to add your portfolio. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

i'll try
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths