🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Other Freelancing Profile in Praposal
Page options
nephilainc
Community Member

Other Freelancing Profile in Praposal

I just want to know is it okay if mentione other freelancing profile in my praposal? Or is it against the terms?

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "I just want to know is it okay if mention other freelancing profile in my proposal?"

It depends on what you mean by this.

Upwork does NOT prohibit you from maintaining freelancer profile accounts on other platforms. Upwork does not allow you to reference outside links that include ways to contact you or hire you from within your profile page. But you MAY mention other links within your proposal.

If you have a profile page on another platform, I am not sure why you want to mention that page within your job proposal. It sounds like "dirty pool," but there is no Upwork ToS prohibition against this.

Upwork DOES prohibit freelancers from having more than one login account on Upwork. You must have only ONE username and password.

So if you have two separate Upwork accounts, with separate profile pages, then you are indeed violating Upwork ToS.

But Upwork now allows freelancers to have specialized job niche-specific profiles. So if that is what you are talking about, then that is fine. There is NO RULE AGAINST mentioning these other specialized profiles within a job proposal.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jaysukh,

Yes this is not allowed and it is a violation of our TOS. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths