🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Outside Cleint invitation on Upwork
Page options
mefaruk
Community Member

Outside Cleint invitation on Upwork

Hello,
How can I invite my client on Upwork & how do I qualify for a 0% fee after I invite the client? Is there any invitation link for me to qualify for a 0% fee when I will have a rising talent badge or top-rated badge?

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Faruk,

That's right, you'll need to be a Rising Talent or Top Rated freelancer to qualify for 0% fees if you bring a client to Upwork.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
AndreaG

Hi Faruk,

That's right, you'll need to be a Rising Talent or Top Rated freelancer to qualify for 0% fees if you bring a client to Upwork.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
mefaruk
Community Member

But how do I invite my client on Upwork?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Faruk,

You can share your profile with your client and all they will need to do is to click on the green button on their end. If they don't have an Upwork account they will be prompted to sign up first.

At the moment you`re not eligible to receive your unique link and receive 0% fee on contracts with clients who you have brought outside of Upwork.  Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the rising talent badge now. Am I eligible to have the unique link
to receive 0$ fee? If so how can I get the unique link, please?

Hi Faruk,

I've shared your account details with the team, and one of our team members will reach out to you with your unique link. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
mefaruk
Community Member

I haven't received the unique link yet. When can I expect to receive the
link, please?

Hi Faruk,

Please know that your account details have already been escalated to our team. You should receive the email in the next couple of days. Thank you for your patience.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths