🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: PA state ID not being recognized as a val...
Page options
olliewollie
Community Member

PA state ID not being recognized as a valid ID

I'm trying to verify my ID so I can access the US only jobs, but it won't recognize my state ID as valid. I read over all the conditions, and I'm quite sure that I'm meeting them all.  I have an under-18 PA state ID card. Are these not accepted for some reason?

10 REPLIES 10
mtngigi
Community Member

You have to be 18 to work on this site.

I'm sorry, and under 21 ID, not under 18.

I am 20 years old.

nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Olivia,

A member of the team will be reaching out to you shortly, also I can confirm as Virginia mentioned, you'd need to be 18 to use Upwork.

~Nina

I have the same problem. Mine's a PA driver's license. It was unrecognized. 

Hello Melanie,

Can you please try uploading your Driver's license again and if the problem still persists, can you please create a ticket by clicking the Contact Customer Support in the error message displayed? If you are having some trouble submitting a ticket, please respond to this thread so we could assist you further. Thank you!

Untitled

The error message doesn't have anything on it. I'm not sure what you mean by a ticket. This is all I saw. I put a screenshot here. 

Hello Melanie,

I could see that you have already created a ticket regarding your concern. I'll follow up your ticket to our team so they can assist you. Thank you!

Untitled

I am having the same problem with my NE driver's license. I'm out of tries.

steve **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Steven,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
olliewollie
Community Member

Sorry, I meant under-21 ID!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths