🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: PAYMENT ISSUE
Page options
jayashankar-m
Community Member

PAYMENT ISSUE

Hello Upwork team,

I got a notification of upwork amount into my local bank transfer but I did not recieve that money in my account yet ?  Can you please help me out to get that money please?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
yitwail
Community Member

JayaShankar, it depends on your bank and your withdrawal method but for me, using ACH, it always takes 2 days after transfering from Upwork before the money is available in my checking account, so you should wait for a couple of days, and if you still don't see it, then contact support.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
yitwail
Community Member

JayaShankar, it depends on your bank and your withdrawal method but for me, using ACH, it always takes 2 days after transfering from Upwork before the money is available in my checking account, so you should wait for a couple of days, and if you still don't see it, then contact support.

Yeah sure i ll wait to see 2 more days then i have doubt what is mean ACH?

ACH is automated clearing house -- it's the cheapest (free) way to move money in & out of a US bank.

oh ok ok fine thanks for give advice ...

Hi JayaShankar,

If you don`t receive the funds after 8 business days contact us and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction.

~ Goran
Upwork

How to contact ?

Hi JayaShankar,

Feel free to post here or connect with our customer support on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths