🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » PENDING PAYMENT GONE!!!
Page options
ancorquia
Community Member

PENDING PAYMENT GONE!!!

Hi, Andrea here again. I'm in a bit need of help I really don't know what happened. 

There's a pending amount of $32 in my account just like less than an hour ago. The client sent it to me as payment for the work I've done in excess of the hours we have. 

I'm wondering where did it go because it isn't in Pending and not appearing also in available nor in the review.

Did the client cancelled it? Upon checking earlier it has a date of release already 08/14/19

Please help. Thank you!

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Andrea,

Could you please reach out to me via PM with your Contract ID so that I can check this and assist you further? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I already messaged you privately. Hoping for your response! 

Thank you so much.

How do I PM you in here Goran. I can't PM you.

22629659 HERE IS MY CONTRACT ID PLEASE HELP ME.

Hi Andrea,

When you work on hourly contracts your clients are billed on Monday for the time tracked in the previous week.
Yesterday your client was already billed for the hours tracked in the previous week. Next Monday your client will be billed for the time you have worked this week. To learn more how you`re getting paid on Hourly Contracts check out this Help Article.

I would also like to check if you receive any errors when you`re trying to send me a PM? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi I know that for hourly contracts. What my problem is the client send me
a payment for hours I worked and she sent it as an expense it's in pending
last time but now it's gone.

Yes I have trouble sending you PM.

I already sent you a PM please thankyou

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths