🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » PORTFOLIO: Sorry, something went wrong. Pleas...
Page options
2ba0a370
Community Member

PORTFOLIO: Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later.

I can't publish my portfolio. It says "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later."

* I already tried clearing cache and the files are only between 140-230KB.

20 REPLIES 20
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Olga Marie,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
6bad6eea
Community Member

I have the same problem. It just says "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later." whenever I try to post my portfolio project.

Hi Violeta,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share a screenshot of the error message you receive on your end so that we can assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Same problem....

Please help 🙏

Hi Haris,

Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better
~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank problem solve successfully...

Sir

Same problem please help 😞

dc174273
Community Member

I have the same problem. please help

Hi Vanzyle,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
96e1e35b
Community Member

Hello!

I have the same problem, this «Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later» message every time I try to upload my portfolio. I’ve cleaned cash, and my images are 373 KB and 3,2 MB.

Could you please help with this issue?

Hi Alex,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your portfolio/s. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello!

I can't publish my portfolio. It says "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later."

P.S.

problem is already solved.

mohamedokasha7
Community Member

Hi,

I get the same message 'Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later.'

Can you help me in that regard?

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
bfe12e56
Community Member

Hi 

I'm recieving this error message: "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later."

I'm unable to submit proposal to an invitation for the same reason.

I've tried logging in from different browser and even cleared the browser cache and cookies.

I request your assisstance as soon as possible.

Thank you

Hi Aparajita,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share a screenshot from your end so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
zohaibk132611
Community Member

Capture.PNGHey, I'm getting the same error aswell. I've tried everything and nothing is working. Can you please assist me aswell.

Hi Zohaib,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
3df78fc9
Community Member

Sorry, something went wrong. We were unable to upload your image in registeration section any help plz ? 

Hi Namsrai,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble while uploading a profile picture. Could you please confirm if you are getting this error while using a PC or Mobile App?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths